Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- The promoter of the lottery is Nikki Harrison MBE on behalf of St John Ambulance Guernsey LBG, Rohais St Peter Port, Guernsey, GY1 1YN.
- This lottery is open to persons aged 16 years and over and who are residents of the Bailiwick of Guernsey.
- Permit Number 02/2020 issued under the Gambling (Gaming and Lotteries) Ordinance, 1991.
- Tickets are priced at £5.00 each.
- There is a maximum number of 20,000 tickets.
- There are three prizes are:
First Prize 2021 Mini Cooper Sport Auto
Second Prize Apple iPhone 12 (64GB) & an Apple Watch SE
Third Prize Sony Playstation 5 Console
- Tickets can be purchased as follows:
- In person from Jackson’s Garage airport showroom between 9am – 5pm payment can be made by cash or card.
- In person from the St John Ambulance Healthcare Shop, Rohais, St Peter Port between 9:30am and 4:30pm Monday to Saturday. Payment can be made by cash or card.
- Tickets will also be available at other St John Ambulance organised events and popup locations from time to time.
- By emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information;
- your name and address
- telephone contact number
- email address
Please do not include your card details in the email – we will call you back to take your card payment over the phone.
- The draw will take place at 12 noon on Friday 24th December 2021 at St John Ambulance Hall, Rohais, St Peter Port.
- The prize winners will be drawn at random from all tickets issued.
- The prize winners will be contacted on the day of the draw by the Promoter by telephone or email. If contact is not made on the day of the draw, the Promoter will make all efforts to establish contact in the days following.
- The prizes for this lottery are as described and seen and are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives offered by St John Ambulance Guernsey LBG.
- Prizes will only be given on receipt of a winning ticket, with the ticket holder being deemed to be the person named on the counterfoil of the ticket. Any prize will only be transferred to that person, and St John Ambulance Guernsey LBG will require proof of identification.
- The winner may be required to participate in any reasonable publicity on behalf of St John Ambulance Guernsey LBG unless they specifically request to remain anonymous.
- Entrants are responsible for providing St John Ambulance LBG with accurate and up to date contact details. In the event that a ticket holder changes their contact details, it is their responsibility to advise St John Ambulance Guernsey of any such change. St John Ambulance Guernsey LBG will not be liable for any failure or inability to contact any entrant due to any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in the contact details that the entrant has provided.
- To comply with data protection requirements, entrants’ data will be used for the purpose of administration of this lottery and not for any other purpose. Further information on how St John Ambulance Guernsey LBG uses data and our privacy notice can be found at https://stjohn.gg/st-john-guernsey-privacy-notice
- These Terms and Conditions are to be interpreted in accordance with Guernsey law and any dispute arising out of these Terms or their subject matter, is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Guernsey Courts.
Posted: November 25, 2021