Our aim is to make it as easy as possible to learn First Aid and related subjects with St John Training Services Guernsey. The following conditions are therefore intended to be as simple as possible to meet your training needs.
- Bookings may be made by e-mail, letter or telephone. A booking confirmation and invoice will be sent out once the place(s) is (are) reserved on a course. If courses/examinations are held outside the island of Guernsey any expenses incurred such as payment for extra hours incurred by nature of the travel, travel costs and refreshments will be charged in addition to the standard course fee
- Payment should be made at least 2 weeks prior to the course start date.
- All cancellations must be in writing. A fee of 100% will be levied in respect of any cancellations made less than 14 days prior to the commencement of the course. A fee of 50% will be levied for cancellations made between 21 and 14 days prior to commencement. A substitute delegate can be named at any time.
- If a student arrives late for a course, or is absent from any session, we reserve the right to refuse to accept him/her for training if we feel insufficient knowledge or skill can be gained in the time remaining. In all such cases, the full course fee remains payable.
- St John Training Services Guernsey reserves the right to cancel a course up to 2 weeks in advance of the start date if numbers booked make the course not viable to run. In such circumstances as much notice as possible will be given and an offer made of a free transfer to another course date or a full refund of fees.
- To be eligible to attend a two day re-qualification course, candidates must be in possession of a valid First Aid at Work certificate issued by a HSE approved provider, which is current on the last day of the re-qualification course.
- A 50% deposit is required two weeks before the commencement of a course for all extra “standalone” group bookings. Non payment will result in the cancellation of the course.